Universal lighting kit fits both traditional and modern style firefighting helmets. It is a low-profile, lightweight, economical alternative for securely mounting a flashlight to almost any style fire helmet.
- Kit includes:
- PolyTac with lithium batteries
- Streamlight Helmet Mount
- Rubber Helmet Strap
Streamlight Helmet Mount can be used in conjunction with the PolyTac. Durable, lightweight, aluminum mount easily attaches to the brim of firefighter’s helmets with no tools required.
Rubber Helmet Strap can be used in conjunction with the PolyTac . It is a quick and easy, “no tools required” method to attach your PolyTac to almost any helmet. Made of engineered high-strength rubber. Also fits hard hats.
- PolyTac specs:
C4® LED technology within a parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low (factory default); 2.) high only; 3.) low/high:
- High for bright light: 275 lumens; 9,500 candela; 195m beam distance; runs 3 hours
- Low for when less light is needed and for longer run times: 14 lumens; 500 candela; runs 65 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 5.5 hours
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and a superior grip texture to provide a comfortable but slip-resistant feel
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 5.34 in. (13.56 cm); 4.2 oz (121 grams) with batteries